Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bible Verses For Safe Travel

We all travel at some points in our lives, and a prayer for when we travel is important to be sure God knows we want His hand in our vacation, trip or in any journey in which we travel. We all may be good enough in our driving, much aware that there are important travel safety tips we can follow to protect ourselves away from home, but one of the most important is to pray for God to be with us.

Last year was really an amazing year for me as with the grace of the almighty god I had some very good trips and was really lucky to make some fabulous new friends. The best trip which I had last year was My bike trip to Ladakh, or it would be better said to be the trip of my life time. Life itself is often a challenging, dangerous journey, with no clear idea what is over the hill in front of you.  You “lift your eyes unto the hills” and ask from where will help come.  We will all need help and courage in getting over those hills and this can only be fulfilled with the grace of almighty god.


The Lord only can, direct the steps and can provide peace throughout the trip. I know when ever am away from home there are some people back home praying whole time for my return. For all of my family members, relatives and friends I would express my humble thanks, and request to pray for my journey of life as well. One thing I got to know is the point that no matter where you go and whatever you might experience, God is always their watching over you. With all the prayers I would like to add some travel verses from The Holy Bible which will surely be a relief for my future trips and you also can read before and while your trip.


 

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.


Psalm 91:11
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

Joshua 1:7
Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go.

Psalm 121:8
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

Psalm 68:4
Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; his name is the LORD; exult before him!


Psalm 37:23-29
The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand. I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. He is ever lending generously, and his children become a blessing. Turn away from evil and do good; so shall you dwell forever. For the Lord loves justice; he will not forsake his saints. They are preserved forever, but the children of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land and dwell upon it forever.

Deuteronomy 1:30-31
The Lord your God who goes before you will himself fight for you, just as he did for you in Egypt before your eyes, and in the wilderness, where you have seen how the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, all the way that you went until you came to this place.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Psalm 121:1-8
A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Psalm 139:9-10
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast.

63 comments:

  1. Awesome post! This is especially wonderful because my boyfriend and I will be leaving for a cruise next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Best wishes for you cruise, May god bless you.

      Delete
  2. Love these verses. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is also a travel.. We all do travel for a purpose or to fulfil a goal... But in case of life, most of them don't have any goal and their life travel thus goes to a pathetic end... There is also proper planning is important in a travel.. So life travel also need good plan to reach out the correct goal... Plan, goal and deep wish to reach at goal are the three things important for a good life... If we have these three things, God will lead us through the proper way until we find our goal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absouletly right, and thanks for your valuable comment. May God Bless you.

      Delete
  4. I'm following you right back! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u've got a gr8 blog... want to follow eachother????? if so follow me and let me know and i'll follow bak for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, i have also started following you back.

      Delete

  7. Airawat offer travel agents india, indian travel agency and many more on affordable price .so why you are waiting come with us .for more details click here - www.airawat.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im your newest follower from the blog hop :)
    Would love for you to follow me back

    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, am already following you.

      Delete
  9. Hi! Your newest follower here from the hop! So glad I found your page!
    Monica
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica, am already a follower of yours.

      Delete
  10. I enjoyed reading your post! Love traveling too.. :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, i have also started following you, Have a great day.

      Delete
  11. Saarthak Travels Solution, as a privately owned Travel agency in Delhi has offered tour and travel services to guests since 18 years. They provide various tour packages in reasonable rates like Himachal Tour Package and many others.
    Go for Video

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Wilson,

    Thank you so much for joining the fun at Linkin' with my Ladies. I followed you via Twitter, G+, GFC and Pinterest.
    Have a great day and see you around.

    Judy
    http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
    http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really kind of you, and feel really happy returning the follow back. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  13. Great verses. In Judaism we have a special prayer you can say before traveling, I always find comfort in it before flying or taking a long journey.
    Visiting from the Friday Chaos link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and droping he comment, i have started following you.

      Delete
  14. Wonderful verses! New follower from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and its my pleasure following you too. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  15. Love! Hopping over from the hop! Following already!-Ginger from http://wildwonderfulgingerssnaps.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my blog Wilson. You have such a beautiful and inspirational blog! The world needs more of that right now. Excited to read and learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely post, I am your newest follower via aloha.

    www.ohabbyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, i have also started following you.

      Delete
  19. Love the verses. Thank you for sharing. I saw you at the hop social and I am your newest follower in G+ from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I look forward to seeing you over at my blog next :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all of these bible verses!! great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thnx for following.. followed u back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful verses..thank you! great to memorize too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning, Love your blog. I am a new follower from the blog hop. I also posted your button on my page dedicated to fellow bloggers.

    I hope you get a chance to follow me back
    Thank you
    Colleen from
    www.ButterflyInTheAttic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for folowing me, am also following you back.

      Delete
  24. Awesome- another travel blogger! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following & the compliments! Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin'-- excited to read more about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following me dear, its really a great pleasure meeting such an awesome bloggers like you. Have a great day.

      Delete
  25. Love riding!! be careful!! Love it!!! thanks for visiting! following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliment. waiting to to read your new post.

      Delete
  26. Hey there! I'm a fairly new blogger, and am so happy I stumbled upon your blog. Especially because I am travelling this upcoming weekend! Following you know via GFC :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pooja for following me, am also a new follower of yours, have a nice day.

      Delete
  27. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I find your blog very interesting!! I've always wanted to travel. I actually will be going to Mumbai India next month (my first real trip. YAY!!) I plan on doing as much traveling as possible once the kids are grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel really amazing as meeting people of my same interest, wish a great time in Mumbai.

      Delete
  28. I think I really needed to read this post. Glad you found me and linked up. We are going on a small trip soon and will be sure to say prayers before and on our little journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and sharing your comments. Wish you a happy trip ahead.

      Delete
  29. Already following via GFC, VISITING FROM THE TOTB HOP.

    WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU VISIT MY SITE AND LINK UP ON OUR BLOGLOVIN' BLOG HOP (IT GOES LIVE AT MIDNIGHT PST).

    TAKE CARE,
    MEG
    HAPPY KIDS, INC

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just stopped by from A Lovely Blog Hop to spread some love. I'm glad I did. Following everywhere. :)
    http://dustykatt.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me. HAve a nice weekend.

      Delete
  31. Love your blog and love reading about fellow traveler!
    Dena
    http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is a great post!!! you def shared some great verses! Thanks so much for sharing these!!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I pray on even short trips to the big city. No joke. And I always feel instantly comforted.

    ReplyDelete
  34. nice blog brother....and now following...
    i hope you get a chance to follow me back
    http://zsecurties.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Truly, amazing and attractive post!
    the write-up written very well which present minute detail about travel. To get complete information about India Travel and India Tour Packages please visit.

    ReplyDelete
  36. You have a nice blog, your bible verses or
    Christian inspirational quotes
    are great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. oahu helicopter tour
    Children should always wear shoes, even in the spray shower areas to protect their feet.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.
    Damdama Lake located in Gurgaon is an awesome place where Adventure Activites, Outdoor Games, Events and Team Outing are held.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best. Get the best Italy food tour.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed